Welcome to the Martial Arts world! LOMA is now UP!
March 24, 2011
Today, we welcome you to the open beta period of Legend of Martial Arts. First things first: we are pleased to announce that there will be no character and item wipeouts from here on! So grind, quest and level as much as you like!
Itching to find out the latest updates to the open beta period of LOMA? Read on!
- Open beta characters remain permanent
- Level cap has been extended to level 100
- Item Mall is now open, items may now be purchased with Sol/Cubits
- Convoy quest (for Demons) is now fixed
Open beta events will be announced soon, so stay tuned! Prizes for our CBT events will be processed soon. Please allow 7-14 days processing time for the prizes, upon announcement of the names of our winners.
Please note that the following Treasure Mall items have incorrect desc
- Replenish Soup – it says a total of 400k HP it should be 200k HP
- Spicy Fish Scale – it says a total of 400k HP it should be 200k HP
This will be fixed in the next update. We ask that you inform your friends about this.
NPCs (Rebirth, Confucious, Matchmaker, Brotherhood, etc.) were intentionally removed from the game – this is NOT a bug. This is part of the development process according to Perfect World (our version's development process is different from other countries' versions). They will be released one at a time as part of an introductory process.
Thank you, and we wish you a happy and legendary journey in the world of Legend of Martial Arts!